10 Signs Your Passed Loved One Is Nearby ~ Billy Caputo
Our deceased loves ones often provide us with signs from the other side as validation that they still exist and are nearby. One of life’s most challenging events is when someone we care about crosses over to the other side. On the other side, they are busy in their non-physical form but aren’t too busy to let us know they are near and are assisting us to the best of their abilities.
- You can smell their familiar scents such as: cigarette smoke, cologne, perfume, flowers and or food that are unique to them.
- You find coins with dates on them that correspond to either their birth year or the year they passed.
- License plates with their initials or numbers that have significance to you.
- Songs on the radio will play just at the right time when you need it.
- Lights flickering are often caused by a loved one who is nearby.
- Key words and or messages from other people are another way those on the other side relay their messages to us.
- Pets looking at “nothing”, barking, meowing or even licking the air are often visitors from the other side.
Key words and or messages from other people are another way those on the other side relay their messages to us.
- Nature/wildlife birds, butterflies that come to visit you often are also signs that a loved one is near. Be sure to make a note of the frequent visitors.
- Number sequences on the clock, your register receipt total and or telephone numbers are ways your loved one can communicate with you.10. Visits in our dreams are not just coincidences. 9 times out of 10, they are real experiences in the astral. For Readings with Me, Pls click around on my website www.billycaputo.com
From personal and professional experience, our deceased loved ones aren’t always available to give us signs they are near. Sometimes they are busy with their own soul growth on the other side. Due to this frequent occurrence, it is important to not jump to conclusions and assume that they are no longer near. Sometimes they are simply “busy” doing their thing.